Monday, March 18, 2013

SaSSY

Georgia J Summer 2012



I frequently use the word sassy to describe the essence of what the GEORGIA J woman represents. You see, the word "sassy" and I go way back. As a young girl my mother, with a smile on her face, would tease me saying that I was being sassy. But, what she really meant was that I was being defiant and mischievous. As an adult woman, the word takes on a different meaning. Sassy can mean lively, spirited, stylish, chic, playful, cheeky, flirty, saucy, and my favorite meaning from the Urban Dictionary, "possessing the attitude of someone endowed with an ungodly amount of cool." The GEORGIA J woman does possess an ungodly amount of cool! She is also effortless in her style, lovely, naturally sexy, and sassy to the core.

No comments:

Post a Comment