Thursday, July 31, 2014

Pop-Up Panties




It's official! I am now my Grandmother....let me explain....My Grandmother was a representative for Figurettes bras for years.  I remember as a young girl, women of all shapes and sizes would appear at her door for a personalized bra fitting. An hour or so later they would leave with breasts carefully molded, tamed, and pointing skywards. My Grandmother probably talked them into purchasing a girdle to go with their new fancy bras. She was quite the little sales lady! I can only hope to do her justice as I am now a representative for Flora Nuit, a Brooklyn based company that brings a lingerie pop-up shop to your home. The concept is simple. I bring lovely samples from many different designers to your house and let you and your guests try them on. The lingerie ranges from soft romantic lace to more va va voom boudoir styles. The bras and panties come in a wide range of sizes and shapes and with the bra fitting techniques bestowed upon me by my Grandmother, I can assist in finding the perfect fit. We also have lovely chemises, pj's, and robes. Meanwhile, may I suggest a cocktail or two to assist in all the fun? 
Let's have a party! 



No comments:

Post a Comment